Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Acting..sharing..twittering...

Bismillahirrahmanirahim...Assalamualaikum geguys :)

Today, I wan't to share with myself about Twitter..
Girl, for your info, if you don't know..twitter is kind like a Bird who sharing the news about yourself to other..like pigeon who send news to the hole..so you can find so many interesting info just by clicking follow button..before you can follow other, you must have an account..how to create? just go to twitter.com and sign up using any email account.. simple but super double...hehe.... same like facebook? similar dear,,,... social networking ma...

who are the most often using twitter? of course lah actress and public figure...but if you are most active person(gedikssss),, you can beat the number of follower of any public figure..

Haha...what are bored issue..ngeee..sorry geguys.. have no idea today...

My friend..yeah..they're using twitter...actively...all day...even i'm in the room and they're outside my room.. they prefer to tweet me rather than knocking my door.. easy yahhh...hehe...but i'm not superactive twitter user...i'm an backdated person...who always behind in something like that..haha...knowing me will make yourself boring...

this blog? i was born to be a silent girl who always talk with letter...yeah..i love to write anything..but not to expose it to other (haha,,if you read this, u might said..yelah tu...)....my feeling are my drawing..but i'm not the one who are super drawer...doodling can but to create something beautiful was not my talent...

What else? that's all for today..miss my Super Lady BOSS... ^_^ thanx for calling us today.. i'm so touch, heard adzan live from Masjidilharam..thanx for sharing it with us your PAs...

Sorry guys, my english are so broken.. please don't laugh..i've learn through it...

jazakallah khairan.....Wassalam...ilalliqo'

No comments:

Post a Comment