Today, let us share about how to stay FIT AND TOUGH during ramadhan....
Here are some tips, which I retype from my niece's book :) anaMuslim:::::::
1. have your sahur a little late
2. start your breaking of fast with kurma or at least plain water.
3. follow on healthy diet, eat wisely with simple menu such as :
¤ one plate of rice
¤ one portion of fish or chicken
¤ a bowl of mix-veggies
¤ one or two sweet kuih
¤ two slices of wholemeal bread or biscuit
¤ two slices of fruits (average size)
¤ a glass of milk
¤ six to eight glassesof plain water
4. don't eat too much during breaking of fast.
5. light physical exercise such as :
¤ brisk walking
¤ car washing
*wonder why i feel so tired? i have had enough rest during the fasting month... <<< if you trouble this.. juz follow the tips above.. Insyaallah you will stay fit during ramadhan..>>>