Monday, October 10, 2011

Next note goes to the Person I Mish so much...

Bismillahirahmanirahim....
Assalamualaikum.....

Al-fatihah and peace be upon you my Late Grandmother who passed away on 7th September 2011...

You know Nek, i really miss you so much... it's really hurt me  how I can't touch you, kiss you, talk to you and hug you tightly anymore... I even fall into tears just when I heard your voice calling me from your room...asking for help even just to switch on the lamp.... How I really miss that time...

Nek, you're the most precious person that ever come into my life... pampered me... How your glance are so deep in meaning... your voice so lovely just to hush us to persuade you...but...you never ask more...

How lovely your return..when you're gone, we feel so lost... still, your loud voice heard..sometimes sulking ~ asking for attention... wishing for love comes from us your grandchilds...sometimes you cry touched with the happiness... but sometimes crying out in silent with your sadness tears... still... I remember how cold your bare foot are when you exhale your last breath... I felt it Nek,... I still remember how your face so shine...when Allah took your precious life...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH NENEK....

No comments:

Post a Comment